The 2022 Cybersecurity&Privacy@GW Research and Education Day is a new event to bring together members of the GW community who are involved in the university’s cybersecurity&privacy research and education efforts. This event, which we hope to host annually going forward, is sponsored by the Cyber Security and Privacy Research Institute (CSPRI), a GW institute chartered within the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS), to promote dialogue and technical research of issues that have a significant computer security and privacy component.
Our inaugural event was held on Dec 13, 2022 in SEH from 830am-330pm. Please click below to read our outbrief report.
Schedule in Brief
- 830-900 : Arrival/Breakfast
- 900-915: Opening Remarks
- 915-930: Introductions
- 930-1030: Rapid Research Talks
- 1030-1100: Break/Coffee
- 1100-1200: Panel on cybersecurity educational offerings at GW
- 1200-130: Lunch and Research Poster Session
- 130-230: Town hall on future of support elements and cybersecurity@GW long term efforts
- 230-300: Break/Coffee
- 300-330: Out-brief discussion and next steps
- 330: Departure
See full schedule
All events will take place at the George Washington University (GW) in Science and Engineering Hall (SEH), 800 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20052. Directions by metro and driving are provided here.
When you arrive at SEH, head down the stairs/elevator one level to B1. We will be in SEH B1220, B1270 and the “Green Wall” space. (See Lehman Auditorium for more details).